ProductsCleaning

Nisus DSV For Disinfecting Surfaces

I work at a pest control company and was reading up on some pesticides, and came across a chemical called Nisus DSV. It is used to clean everything; from hospitals to dog kennels. Bacteria, viruses, mildew and fungi can create serious health issues. Nisus DSV is a concentrated disinfectant, cleaner, mildew, fungicide and sanitizer. When used according to label directions, Nisus DSV kills a broad spectrum of harmful germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi, including Influenza A, HIV, Herpes, Avian Influenza, and Hepatitis B and C and Hantavirus.

It's the perfect product to disinfect areas. I use it all the time. 1 gallon of concentrate makes up to 64 gallons of solution.

By Jeremy from Biloxi, MS

By Sandy (Guest Post)

Where can you purchase this item?

By Elaine (Guest Post)

I'd like to know where I can get some nisus dsv? Could you
please send the information to Thriftyfun.com so I can geta
some. Thank you so very much, Elaine

Hey! Its of great pleasure im Given out this speech. While i was infected with Herpes the only thing that gave me hope was all your tips and I thank you for that with all my heart but today i am Proud to say i'm Herpes free, Im so excited... I became Herpes Negative after using Dr. Olori natural treatment to cure myself Permanently.

Thank you for all your encouragement, if you want to consult Dr. Olori for his medication here is his email droloriherbalcenter@gmail.com you can also text him on WhatsApp for fast response +2349053311935 If not for Dr Olori i would still be suffering from this deadly virus May your name be praise God Bless