CouponsConsumer Advice

Coupons for Triscuit Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Crackers coupons are almost impossible to find. We like the flavored crackers such as the Roasted Garlic, Garden Herb and Rosemary and Olive Oil. The company knows that the general consumer will buy their products with or without coupons. I sure would like to save some money at the grocery store by being able to print off the coupons. I even checked the Nabisco website for coupons, no such thing.

Does anyone know where I can get some free Nabisco Triscuit Cracker coupons?

Marge from NY

There are lots of coupon sites, the following are my favorites:
www.yourdailyfreebies.com
www.couponmom.com
www.coupons.com
www.grandmajam.com(this one's kind of messy but keep looking, you'll find the coupon section)
www.wow-coupons.com(warning: this one starts with a really loud sound effect -- I was so startled by it I almost fell off my chair!)

Thanks for the websites. I went down the list and couldn't find coupons for Triscuit Crackers any where. Just this afternoon I found the Nabisco website and sent them an email, asking why I can never find coupons for their crackers. I filled out my name and address on their contact form, and who knows the company just might mail me some money saving coupons.

You never receive any thing if you never ask.

Don't know about coupons but just saw the rosemary flavor in Big Lots. That usually means they're being discontinued :( but sometimes it's just a change in the package design.

You also might try reading the Sunday paper. There was a 75-cent in my papers 2 wks ago. Specifically around the holidays, there are ALWAYS coupons for baking products, frozen pies, crackers ad nauseum slated for Holiday dinners

I buy coupons on Ebay. I also get 2 Sunday papers delivered each week. When I need something that I can use more coupons for, I buy extra papers or buy them on Ebay.

Don't you just love the new flavors??? Yummy!! I don't know of any way to get any totally free product coupons. Most of the time when you write to the companies via snail mail or email, they most always send cents off coupons for their products. Recently, I wrote to Kellogg's about one of their new products & all they sent me was a "Thank You" letter, no coupons, nothing else at all. This is not the norm for most companies.