BusinessBusiness and Legal

Selling on Taobao

I need a part time job this summer. My idea is to sell stuff on Taobao. Taobao in China is just like ebay. I have no idea what to sell on Taobao. Does anyone have some suggestion? Many thanks!

By daniel huang from Guangzhou, China

Anonymous

The last 3 paragraphs in this article:
http://www.hktd  ts-Gold-Dust.htm

list the 15 best-selling items on TaoBao.

Skylar, I was wondering about the site you suggested. I went there and registered and then I have to go through so many hoops to get just the one offer completed. How long does it take you to do just one. I was kind of afraid to use it because I am afraid there is fine print that I cannot see. I worry that it is too good to be true in other words. Can you give additional details?

I see the link for the place Skylar suggested is gone. Is it because it is a bogus link? Now I am worried since I registered there.

I often by something on Tobao, because it's inexpensive, but I don't have a shop on Taobao,I think the problem is not what to sell, but which source you have? i want have a shop but don't have source,maybe you can contact me for deep conversation. skyNO:ft3050351

How do I sell on Taobao?

By Joseph from Quezon City, Philippines