Keeping Eyebrow Pencil on All Day

I wasn't blessed with thick eyebrows so I have to fill in the sparse areas with an eyebrow pencil. The problem I had was, at the end of the day, most of the eyebrow pencil had worn off. I solved this by spraying a small amount of hairspray on my finger and then dabbing it on my eyebrows quickly before it dried. Now I have eyebrows all day long!

By Marnita from Cumming, GA

By (Guest Post)

by applying a light coat of transucent powder on them it would lock the colour on.... it also works for eyeliner

That's a great tip! I switched to using waterproof mascara on my eyebrows. The brown mascaras work perfectly. My oily skin refuses to keep eyebrow pencil on.

That is a creative solution! I have been learning about eyebrows on youtube videos. There is a wax product for eyebrows that addresses this very issue!

There is a product for everything. Your solution could be posted on youtube, it is such a great solution.