Hanging Clothes in a Wire Rack Closet

When hanging my clothes in my closet on the wire rack, instead of hanging them on the bottom bar where the clothes get all scrunched up together, I hang them on the top bar, placing one hanger in the space between each of the cross bars. This keeps them separated just enough so they don't get scrunched, and therefore keeping the clothes from getting wrinkled. When I take something off the hanger, I hang the empty hanger on the bottom shelf toward the front of the closet.

Every few days I take all the empty hangers and transfer them to the laundry room to be handy when I'm taking clothes out of the dryer.

By Cricket from Parkton, NC