TravelTravel and Recreation

Information about Havre de Grace, MD

We are interested in the Havre de Grace, MD area and would like to hear from people who live there or in the area.

Sandra from Oneonta, NY

By Rebecca Fitzgerald (Guest Post)

Havre de Grace is a GREAT town! We host 6 museums, 2 antique malls (and additional shops), at least a dozen great restaurants, and a wonderful promenade along the Chesapeake Bay. We're also home to the Concord Point Lighthouse, one of the earliest American lighthouses. You can always email me for more information at: director @ lockhousemuseum.org (I added spaces to keep the creepy robots from using my address for spam.)

By dana (Guest Post)

I live in Elkton, but go though HDG. It's a very nice place. There is a light house and other historical places there.

I used to live in a near-by town(I grew up in Conowingo,Md.),and I went to Havre de Grace,at least once a week.It is a nice little town,with little shops,(at least in the 60s to 80s),and some very nice and friendly people living there.Everything I wanted was in walking distance from each other.I could tell you other things,but I don't know how long my response should be.I don't know how much space I can use.

To get in touch with me,I'm at the yahoo thingy,as minilouj.
Weezy