Making a Teacup Party Favor Holder
April 29, 2020
This recycle craft, is made from a patterned tissue box. It is a tea cup party favor, to be filled with candies or mints for an upcoming bridal shower with a tea party garden theme.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 or 2
- 1 patterned tissue box
- optional X-acto knife
- 1 template
- Take tissue box apart and flatten.
- Find or make a pattern the size of the teacup desired. Try to make the pattern small enough to fit one pattern on one side of tissue box and the other pattern on the other side. The measurements of the teacup that I made here are: 1 1/2" high by 2 1/4" wide (from one side to handle). The tabs are 4" long by 1 3/4" wide.
- Cut the pattern out and glue to wrong side of tissue box. (You should be able to fit two patterns on one tissue box.)
- Let dry and then cut out with scissors and/or an X-acto knife.
- Fold on lines shown on pattern. Fold in tabs. Glue sides together.
- With scraps, use a lid to make a pattern for the saucer. Cut out with craft scissors. Glue teacup to saucer. With the top of the tissue box, I made a picture frame for the bridal shower party favors. No waste here! (In the background is a teapot I made from a tissue box. See my other entry!) Click here: Tea Time - Tissue Box Tea Pot
April 29, 20200 found this helpful
Hi where do we get your template?
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 114 Posts
May 4, 20200 found this helpful
This is beautiful ! :)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.