Use for Old Eyeglasses Case

I'm recycling my old eye glass cases. This one, I have found, is just the right size for three pairs of my craft paper scissors. I can turn back the flap and sew on a soda can tab/ring to hang it up. Handy Dandy!

By Vi Johnson from Moorpark, CA

You can also use old cases to help organize smaller items in your glove box or center hump storage area.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Great Idea: I have seen others take an old pot holder and fold it in thirds, using hot glue or ribbon to secure it, and it's pointed on the bottom so the scissors fit perfect. Now that is using our heads!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I use eyeglass cases to hold the necessary extras for crochet projects (scissors, yarn needles, stitch markers, etc.). Check with your local optometrist to see the different styles that they offer. I have bought them for as low as $5.00 or less.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Eyeglass case (hard side) is perfect for some jewelry when traveling. Works for a sewing kit too. At home, store all wrist watches in an eye glass case. Perfect for a 'medical kit' for travel.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Organizing CraftsMay 4, 2011
😎
🌻
🐛
📓