Hand Sanitizer For All Purpose Cleaning

I have discovered an amazing new cleaning product. It cleans that awful overspray hair spray in the bathroom that gets everywhere like a breeze. It shines chrome like you wouldn't believe. It shines appliances. Cleans mirrors sparkling. You wouldn't believe how well it cleans my glasses. I even use it on the inside of my car. It is HAND SANITIZER!

By Janette from Parkersburg, WV

By Teresa (Guest Post)

I own a video rental store and I use hand sanitizer to clean the dvd cases to a shine - and get rid of the germs left behind from the customers. It's also great for getting makeup buildup off of the telephone receiver.

It also takes permanent marker off of white boards without harming the whiteboard!

Well isn't hand sanitizer mostly alcohol? You can use just regular rubbing alcohol to clean things.

By terry (Guest Post)

I used it to clean the range hood over the stove! So fast and doesn't stink as much as rubbing alcohol.

By Redbudtx (Guest Post)

Seems to me it would be cheaper just to use rubbing alcohol. Afterall, that's the main ingredient in hand sanitizers.

By Pearl (Guest Post)

Big Thanks to you all. I clean homes for a living and used the tip of the sanitizer on stuff WORKS awesome So a great big thanks to ya

By Pearl from Billings, MT

Home and Garden Cleaning TipsOctober 18, 2007
🌻
📓
🐛