Opening a Bent and Dent Store

I am interested in opening a bent and dent store in Greenville, Alabama. I have a prime location on main state highway with building and parking. I need some help with suppliers and regulations please.

By L. P.

Silly question from across the pond but what is a bent and dent store? Regards, Pam

We are located in Suwanee GA and could supply just above everything you need product wise. Email me at phardy AT salvagedsolutions.com and we can discuss what you need. We supply products to many salvaged stores in the Southeast.

Hi. I am an owner of a salvage store in NY. It is called That Discount Place. You can see it on Facebook. My family also had 3 stores in Indiana.

I am currently also doing operations work helping people run and start businesses. If you would like to talk please email me at jane AT thatdiscountplace.com and we will arrange a time. Good luck.

Hi LP

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country. We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open.

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839
Email- michael (at) reclaimcenter (dot) com

Donot send money to wholesaleamerica.com they will not ship u anything it's a scam, they do not take any cards or Paypal they will make u wire the money and will not respond once they receive it