Recycled Easter Egg Basket
You can have an Easter Egg Basket without spending money. You save your money and you help with saving the earth, too.
Approximate Time: 6-8 minutes
- box of Kleenex
- glue or staple wire
- Cut the plastic off the box of Kleenex.
- Cut the middle of the box to make it into two pieces.
- Insert or put the box together. (overlap)
- Fix each side of the box using glue or stapler.
- Cut at least 1 inch of lace and paste it on a cardboard.
- Glue or stapled the lace at the two side of the box. It serves the handle.
- Fix the lace at the edge of the box using glue or stapler, too.
- Put some Easter eggs or egg chocolates inside the basket and serve.
By Maryjane from Lachine, Quebec
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.