Clothing StainsCleaning

Handwash Stained White Mark on Shirt

I accidently got handwash on a nice new shirt and then washed it hoping it would come out. It didn't. Now there a white mark on my shirt and I'm sure the shirt is bleached. Is there any possible way of getting the colour back, I really need this shirt! Help,

Sean

Peroxide will get ANYTHING out of anything white

I've gotten bleach on some of my clothes, and sorry to say, once the color is bleached out of something, you can't get it back. The only thing you can do (for a permanent fix) is to dye it. One other thing I have done with a shirt that has just a small bleach spot or two is to use a permanent marker the same color as the clothing.

TerryfromChilliOH

Sean, I use so much bleach I usually wind up with a white speck or two. I found that using the color fabric tubes that matches the shade you need. You go to walmart or craft stores that sell paint for clothes and dab a small speck on I usally do this with my finger and it is long gone. Tulip is one brand of these little color like gel tubes a teeny bit

goes a long way good luck!