Avocado Tuna Boats
Tuna and avocados with a twist :-)
- 1 (12 oz.) can tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped (the other half seeded and sliced)
- 1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic salt to taste
- 2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted (remove halves from the skin with a large spoon)
- 1 cucumber, sliced
Stir together tuna, mayonnaise, green onions, chopped bell pepper half and vinegar in a bowl. Season with pepper and garlic salt and pack the avocado halves with the tuna mixture. Serve with cucumbers and remaining bell pepper slices on the side.
By Ann from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!