Selling Makeup to Groups and Teams?

I have recently started to make connections with groups or teams such as cheerleading, that need to buy certain makeup, where the team all needs the same colors. Other than contacting teams, what advice would you have for me to let people know about this venture?

JH from Wilmington, NC

I would recommend making flyers and have your kids (or neighborhood kids) pass them out to their cheerleader captain(s) and advisors. I would also contact the district and ask for the name of their cheerleading advisor(s) and try to meet up with them after school one day. Lastly, websites are always a great way to promote new ideas. You don't have to be a web designer to put up a good, functional website. You can use Microsoft FrontPage to set one up. Good luck!

Business and Legal BusinessDecember 3, 2008
😷
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
Generated 2020-08-05 09:13:36 in 775 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf54223280.tip.html

BusinessBusiness and Legal