Make a Family Calendar

I'm working on making a family calendar for our huge family for Christmas. I would like to find one I can do for free and insert photos and dates.

Lou Ann

The companies that make printers: Epson, HP etc all have calendars in their project sites that are free. Many of the camera manufacturers also have one. Sony, Kodak, etc.
The Microsoft site also has calendars that you can download and create. Have fun

If you have Microsoft Publisher, they have a great calendar that is 8.5x11 called Understated. I used it to make a family calendar for my sisters one year. Mom's, Dad's and our baby pictures were the cover, and different family photos for each month.

You can even add pictures on the calendar page and add birth dates. FYI, I am using an old version of publisher but it should still be in newer versions.