Keeping Video Boxes Looking New

To keep video boxes looking brand new. This tip is great if you still buy videos. Some movies aren't on DVD's yet, so once in a while I still purchase old movies this way. I have done this for years.

Everytime I purchased a video. I open the plastic from the bottom where the tape would come out. Open it with a sharp knife, glide the knife in between the case and the video to make a clean cut of the plastic. Then I would pull just that part off. Then get tape and tape from the plastic and pull the tape to the inside of the box (case) to make sure it is tight and secure. Do this all the way around the box (case) it will look unopened except from the bottom.

I also label them with our address labels. label our DVD's as well. Then your cases look brand new for many many years to come and they get returned when borrowed. :)

By Karen In Summerville, SC from South Carolina

🎆
🐛
😷
🌻
😎

Generated 2020-06-26 20:12:04 in 853 msecs. ⛅️️