DogsPets

Cheeto (Chihuahua)

Category Dogs

Cheeto 4 yrs old, Had him when he was 8 days old. his eyes weren't even open, he think we are his Mom and dad. He is a full Chihuahua. Cheeto's Mom died and a friend gave him to us.

Cheeto loves to sing to "how much is that doggy in the window". He has a stuffed dog that plays that song. He also loves to play with his electric mouse. He was standing up to get his electric mouse that was on the shelf.

Cheeto (Chihuahua)

Cheeto (Chihuahua)

By Tamsy

Oh he is soo cute, you could want to gobble him like a cheeto! (*kidding*) He is really a pretty pretty boy.
Nice to hear he has people to love and spoil him!

What a sweetiepie!!!! I've got one, too. Her name is Mitzi and she's a blue and white T-cup. They are the best dogs, aren't they? So easy to spoil!!!!!!!!

i think he is the cutest, i cant wait to get my own chihuahua :)

IM OWNED BY ONE TOO A LONG COAT BLACK AND WHITE -GOMEZ .WE LIVE TO SPOIL HIM IT MUST BE MY DUTY LOL MINE NEVER GOT OVER 3.8LBS HE SURE IS PICKIE HE REALLY LOVES CARROTS.I DONT GET IT????? THEY ARE THE LONGEST LIVED DOGS I HAVE HEARD OF LOTS 17 YEARS OLD ; ) .....K

Mine is a little sweetheart named Porque Choppe, the most adorable little tiny piece of dogginess in the world! Every morning before it gets too hot here in the south, we go for a 45-minute walk. All the other neighborhood dogs droop along on walks, but not porquita, so frisks the whole way. She's sweet to the grandchildren...now that they've learned to respect her tinyness. They have thier own dog, but both kids say that Porque is the best.