Sausage Potato Soup
- 1/2 lb. lean sausage, browned and drained
- 3 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 cup instant mashed potatoes
- 2 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp. dried crushed parsley
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 4 oz. Velveeta cheese, add and melt with milk (opt.)
Put first 5 ingredients in pot; cover with water almost to the top of the vegetables. Cook until done. Stir in instant potatoes; add milk and butter. Heat slowly just to boiling. Stir in parsley. Serves 2.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!