Uses for Advertising Magnets

Category Other
These magnets can be reused for creating festive decorations and photos. This page contains uses for advertising magnets.

If you still get phone books that have the magnets stuck on them from businesses, save them! You can use them to make cute magnets.

If you go to this site, you can order the free stick-ons and you can use them to make your very own American flag magnets:

By CDC from FL

Don't throw away those magnetic sports schedules on your refrigerator, after the season is over. They can be cut up into any size you need and used in lots of crafts. Simply hot glue the non-magnetic side to whatever you're making. I can't remember the last time I actually had to buy magnets :)

My sister taught me a lesson from the depression days: Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. Good advice today as well.

By Judith Edwards from Milwaukee, WI

Entertain your kids by giving them cut-up vinyl magnets that come stuck to the front of your phone book!

By Gwendolen Potter from Raleigh, NC

I was doing a good cleaning on my refrigerator door and noticed most of my fridge magnets were advertisements. So, I went to my folder where I store pretty pictures, got out my glue stick, cut down a picture to slightly larger then magnet, and glued on a picture.

You know those large magnetic memo pads you get for $1.00. You stick them on your fridge and finally toss when empty.

Keep a free advertising magnet in your sewing box to gather up any spilled pins.

You can cut them up and hot glue the advertising side to kids' art projects to become instant magnets. That's what I just did for my daughter's scout troop.

Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherApril 21, 2013
🌻
😷
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf560025.tip.html