AdviceDogs

Personalized Dog T-Shirt

My 15 pound chipin Ozzy needs a dog t-shirt with his name on it. Does anyone know where I can get one reasonably priced? I found a vintage one at petsuperstars for 35.00 and it may not fit. I don't mind custom if anyone knows a site. Thanks.

By Jan Kincaid from Lafayette, LA

You can try Etsy.com Click on categories, then pets. If you don't find what you want listed, you can ask an artist to make one for you. They call it Alchemy. You post your request under Alchemy and a price you are willing to pay, and all the artists interested in doing it will contact you. It's awesome!

You can get it a regular t-shirt and go to the cleaners and they can sew his name on his t-shirt or any kind of shirt.

I just buy a child's sweat shirt then write the names on with fabric paint or sew lace and sequins on it I get the shirts for a thrift shop or even a baby's onesie.