Cleaning a Dooney and Bourke Fabric Purse?

How do I clean my white fabric Dooney hand bag? I put it through the gentle cycle in the washer and hung it to dry and it is still not clean!

By npk

Dissolve a quarter cup of Cascade dish detergent in some hot water in your washer; use the lowest water level you can. Let it cool and put the bag in, agitate it to be sure it's completely saturated and let it soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse well and let it dry.

This took baby formula with iron out of some hand me down undershirts and bibs. I even got mildew off a canvas bag by making a paste, scrubbing it with a toothbrush and then washing it as above, but your bag might not like the scrubbing part.

I contacted the the company and they told me how to clean mine. Just look them up on the internet and send them an email.

Carol

Home and Garden Cleaning FabricJuly 15, 2011
🐛
😷
📓
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf56185426.tip.html