Pet Urine Odor on Laminate Floor

Embarrassing question, but here goes. I have two Shih tzus who are older and have starting peeing on my laminate floor. Is there any way to get the smell out? They have ruined my floor, of course, but I can't replace it right now. I have used Clorox when mopping, vinegar, plain water, and Pinesol. Nothing helps long-term. I even emailed Pergo asking for help and of course got no response.

By Elaine B.

Try 1 cup of regular hydrogen peroxide mixed with 1 tablespoon ammonia. I got this recipe from another person on this site and it works well. Spray it onto the affected areas, let sit a while, then blot up with paper towels.

The person who installed our laminate said don't let liquids set on the floors.He has been installing for about 13 years and said laminate is pressed cardboard.

How do I get dog urine smell out of laminate flooring?

I have laminate flooring in the room that my dogs stay in. When an accident occurs, I clean it up immediately. I have tried just about everything to get the smell off this floor. I have damp mopped with water and vinegar, I have clean it with Simple Solution, Nature's Miracle Hard Floor Cleaner, Method Wood and Laminate floor cleaner, hot water and dish soap, vodka and water, etc.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, has removed the smell. The smell is on the actual surface of the flooring as well as in the seams where there has been accidents. Anyone know of some other cleaner that I have not tried yet? Can I use OdoBan on laminate?