Egg Cartons For Seedlings

When growing small flower seeds use biodegradable egg trays. When the seedlings are ready for planting in the garden just pop the whole tray in the garden and cover tray with soil.

You will have nice quick, easy and even planting and the egg trays will just break down into the soil.

Hello,
I really like this idea. I am not a natural-born gardener because I can't take the heat, and the sun shining down on me makes me ill. In Colorado, where I live, we are already one mile high. Therefore the atmosphere is thin and the rays from the sun are filled with more UV.

But I am an avid seed collector because I love fruit and veggies. Now I can start the seeds indoors and have some take them outside to bury them in fresh dirt when the sprouts are ready. Great thinking.

My husband and I have always wanted to visit your country. Wishing you good success and excellent health!

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsJune 18, 2010
💘
🍀