Best Iced Tea

The best way to make tea for me is to microwave a family size tea bag (I really like Tetley, Lipton seems to fall apart and tea leaves go everywhere) in a cup of water for a couple of minutes until it is boiling. After the water has boiled, first put your sugar/sweetener in the tea pitcher then take a spoon (usually use a wooden one) and poor the tea water in the pitcher.

Now just keep refilling water in the cup with the tea bag, your sugar will melt and you have got the best tea ever! It saves you time, and I save on using only one tea bag. I always get compliments on my tea!

Source: My mother showed me this trick.

By Karen from Union, SC

By Deb T (Guest Post)

I have been making tea this way for over 20 yrs. It is the best and easiest way. I am the official tea maker in my family!

By Penny (Guest Post)

Quick question. Do you reboil the tea with the bag each time?

I agree that the only type of iced tea to drink is tea that is "brewed". I had a friend tell me that it wasn't worth the work and would only use instant.

There is no work involved in boiling water. Whenever we have friends over to play cards, they usually end up drinking iced tea instead of any type of alcohol because they think it tastes so good.

Anonymous

Be careful boiling water in the microwave. I understand it can be dangerous.

Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesApril 16, 2008
🐛
🌻
👒
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf57509030.tip.html