Healthy EatingFood Tips

Add Juice Concentrate to Kefir

I add juice concentrate to our Kefir. It makes it as good as a Danactive yogurt we used to buy in the stores. Even my kids like it. It is also much better for you than Danactive. I have learned not to use the pulpy juices. Remember that this is basically a drinkable yogurt.

This link will tell you what Kefir is, the health benefits and how to make it. It will blow your mind.

I received my kefir grains from the farmer I get our milk from. You can also buy them online. Our family drinks it daily and have all noticed a difference. I am also sharing the grains with all my friends and family as they grow.

By ihaveneatstuff from Sand Springs, OK