SceneryPhotos

Travel: Chicago, IL

I got to see the Windy City. It is amazing. It was cold and snowing on the day we went. Here is a picture I took that day.

By Amber

I love Chicago! If you ever get a chance to go there on the 4th of July please go down by the lake to watch the fireworks. Amazing! There is so much to do in Chi-town-I lived there for 16 years and my son still lives there so I love to visit for more than one reason.

Wrigley Field, the old Chicago Theatre, Field Museum, the Art Museum, Navy Pier, State Street (that great street) oh I could go on and on. I hope you had fun!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I'm another Florida lady who was born and raised in Chicago. It's the best! There's nothing like Christmas and St. Patrick's Day in Chicago. Everybody's Irish! They even dye the Chicago River a bright green, now that's a site to behold! The truth is any day is a great day to be in Chicago! Now I'm really homesick.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Welcome! I live here and it truly is a great place. The trick is getting through the winter. Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Reply Like this photo? Yes