FamilyBetter Living

Adopting Children from Vietnam

Category Family

I would like to know more about adopting from Vietnam. My nationality is Greek Cypriot (from Cyprus), and would like to get some help on what the procedure is. Is it true that only Swiss, French and Americans are allowed to adopt from Vietnam for the moment?

Thank you,
Rania

Good for you! I don't know about adopting from Vietnam, but I do know that you can adopt from Thailand.

I live near this orphanage http://www.fr-ray.org/ and there are many kids waiting for mammas and pappas! I know this didn't answer your question, but I hope it helps. God bless!

I suggest to adopt from the USA. There's plenty that need good parents, good luck.