FlooringHome Improvement

Removing Vinyl Flooring

Category Flooring

I need to take up particle board to make the floor the same level as the hallway. I will then put down Hardibacker Cement Board and then ceramic tile. Any suggestions on tearing up the vinyl flooring and then the particle board? Wow, this is hard! I think I need a guy!

Thanks, anyone?
DeLayne

By jadde (Guest Post)

I'd like to remove the vinyl flooring in the wash room. I have already did this to the bathroom across from the washroom and I can tell you it was a disgusting job. Hey half of the vinyl came up real easy cause it had a pee pee order in there and I believe the water must have been getting under it before we bought the house. I tiled the bathroom already but looking at the washroom vinyl is hard I clear about two foot space in one hour have a bad back what to use please let me know BIG THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP JADDE!