Skin So Soft for Your Hair

1
Share
6
Save
Follow
Print

Use Avon Skin So Soft as a creme for your hair after shampoo. Been using it for ten years as it just takes a couple of drops so you save a lot of money. No, it doesn't leave any kind of smell.

By Janice from Sun City, AZ

I do this also. Like it far better than any conditioner.

Have a question? Do you rinse it out after shampooing, just like any other conditioner? My hair tends to get oily in winter but I wash it every other day in summer since it's so fine. If I wash it every day, it feels like straw though! I get split ends, some frizz from the humidity too...SSS might do the trick to fix all these hair problems! Thanks for any feedback!

I use skin so soft lotion along with a cheap bottle of hair shampoo to make my own body wash. I love coconut, so I add about 2 T. of the skin so soft lotion to the bottle of shampoo and shake.

It works fabulous! They have all different scents, so the choice is great! I will use cheaper lotion after I run out of the skin so soft. I think the thing would be to use a thin lotion (like skin so soft), instead of a heavy one.

How do you apply it and how long do you leave it in? Doesn't it make your hair oily?

I know this is an older post but I just wanted to remind anyone using SSS in your shower that it leaves an "oily" residue on the floor of the shower and could be potentially dangerous for falls for anyone but especially seniors.

Does skin so soft help hair growth

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ProductsSeptember 17, 2008
🐛
🎆
🌻
👔
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf58788247.tip.html