Patterns for a Crocheted Carry All Bag

Do you have any ideas on how to crochet a bag to carry out of town with me? It needs to be able to hold yarn, hooks, and anything else I would need including my cellphone, lip gloss, money, and stuff like that. I am eleven years old and go to my dad's house every other weekend and sometimes about once every two months I go to the lake.

The main reason I want this is because my aunt is flying in from Las Vegas and she owns a hotel in Mississippi and we stay there sometimes while she is here!

google crochet and crafts--
I also looked at the other person who wanted to know about toothbrush work-- went to that web site and clicked on crafts-- lots of good stuff there!
good luck