AdviceCleaning

A Target in the Toilet

Do you have guys (big or little) with bad aim when it comes to the toilet? Well take advantage of their natural instinct to hit at a target of any kind.

Drain the water out of the bowl and allow it to dry or pat dry. With a waterproof paint, draw and paint a tiny but enticing object on the bottom - or anywhere you would appreciate them actually aiming. Some ideas are a frog, a fly, a goldfish - anything one might find in water. Refill the bowl and let the fun begin!

Each time they step up to the commode to take care of business, they will compulsively try to hit your target! You will be amazed at the reduction in misses when they have something to hit!

By Tripleb from Greenville, AL

What a cute idea. I taught my son by sprinkling confetti in the bowl, he learned to sink the battleships. What a neat guy he is the bathroom, his wife loves me! :>)

THIS IS SO TOTALLY INGENIUS! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MY SON WAS LITTLE.

THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST IDEA EVER POSTED

I got grown men that can't hit the Toilet.. this is a perfect idea!!!! thanks!!

I use cheerios - I have a decorative little basket that sits on the back of the toilet and the guys can't resist tossing one in and taking aim at it. Done this for 20+ years and so far I haven't had to clean up toilet messes. (Even the older fellas have to try it to see.) this also is septic safe because they disolve.