Under Cabinet Spice Rack

contest winner icon

There are lots of good ideas for organizing a small kitchen space at "Suzy' Simple and Perfectly Organized Kitchen." I took the vinyl molding spice rack instructions there and adapted it to fit my space. I used the space just between the counter top and the cabinets.

The spice rack was really simple to make, with just vinyl molding (wood could also be used) and brads. My version doesn't involve quite the drop that Suzy's would, should you ever miss and send a bottle flying, since mine is over a counter top. It works for me!

Source: This spice rack is adapted from Suzy's Simple and Perfectly Organized Kitchen.

By Kirsten from Logan, UT

Wish there were just a few details to describe it. Picture is good but not certain about the pieces of molding used. I'm not that clever.

The molding used is not the typical molding you think if which goes around door frames and has a detailed curve to it. This is basically PVC vinyl beams that you can buy at the home improvement store.

They sell it in lots of sizes. It's white all the way through, so you don't need to paint the ends after cutting. I hope that helps. Suzy provides more descriptions in the tutorial I used, but I'm not able to find it now.

In These Pages
Organizing KitchenMarch 6, 2012
🐛
📓
🌻
😎