Make Your Own Cut Veggies

Category Vegetables

With four kids, I am always trying to find ways to save on my food bill. My kids love the pre-cut veggies from the store, so I buy bags of veggies and cut them up while the kids are in school. They don't know that I made them. This saves me about $20 a week.

By dsbaby14

By karen (Guest Post)

Why not let your kids help with the shopping? Give them a list of veggies you want them to buy and the amount of money they need to cover the "lower"cost. Let them figure out the best bargain...If they come back with change and bags of "uncut" veggies, shower them with praise for being so "Smart" with money. It can be a lot of fun if you make it a game. Maybe the smartest shopper GETS to help cut them up...just a thought. My sister always sent her son to do the shopping even when he was a kid because she said, he was a much better shopper than she was. Good luck.

By (Guest Post)

This is a great thought.
The kids go out and pick our veggies, My 17 year old helps scrub them and the other 3. I have snapping beans.

Food and Recipes Food Tips VegetablesAugust 27, 2004
📓
😎
🐛
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf595672.tip.html

VegetablesFood Tips