Tigers vs. Wildcats Float

This year, my school, the Wirt County Tigers, are playing the Hannon Wildcats for Homecoming. As president of the junior class float committee, I would like some help thinking of themes for our float. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tabby From West Virginia

By cheer mom (Guest Post)

We are actually playing the tigers for our homecoming this year. We are making "tiger soup" with a big menu and giant soup can decorated like campbells soup. Our girls (the 8 and under cheer squad) are rolling their hair to look like Shirley Temple, and we are playing "Animal crackers in my soup" in the background. You could use this idea, and make "wildcat soup". Good Luck!!!

By Jess (Guest Post)

How about "It's Gunna Be a Cat Fight!" Make a boxing ring out of supplies. Have someone in a tiger costume fighting someone in a wildcat costume. Play themes from the boxing movie Rocky.

Could you help me with my float idea? Were the panthers and were playing the wildcats also...i wanted to do the cat fight idea but i guess it has been used. do you have any other ideas for me?