Can I Paint a Concrete Floor in a Bathroom?

Regarding the "painting concrete floors" questions; I have a bathroom in my basement, with a toilet, sink, and shower stall. Can I paint the concrete floor in the bathroom? Or will the moisture from the shower ruin the floor?

By Dena Roberts from Winnipeg, Canada

Yes, sure you can!
Just use an outdoor porch & floor paint, an acrylic or epoxy marine paint, pool paint or a garage floor paint.

If the floor is rough or has holes, use Poly-Filla, not soft, easy-sanding wall patch to smooth it, and if necessary, sand it with a belt sander. You can even mix it with porch & floor paint and get a granite hard surface. Slow to sand, but very smooth and permanent.

The secret for permanent paint on concrete is to make 100% sure that the surface is dry, dust-free and warm. It may eventually wear off, but it won't lift or peel.
Have fun!
DearWebby
webby.com/humor

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingJuly 23, 2010
😎
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf60229687.tip.html

PaintingHome Improvement