CatsPets

White Paws, Blue Eyes, Missy And Diggs (Cats)

Category Cats

White Paws and Blue Eyes are about 8 years old (were both strays). They are Buff Tabby and Siamese. They found me! I came home from work one evening and found 3 of them (the original 3rd cat died of FIP) sitting at my door. Two of them ran off into the woods but the Siamese just stared at me. I started feeding them and the rest is history.

I just love them to death! They like to sleep, stare out the window and occasionally will run after a ball. They always have to do what the other one does. They love catnip! When I holler "crazy kitty" they come running and it's the only time that all 4 of them like to be together! Of course they all have their separate nip toys but it's just nice to see them all "happy." I have 2 more strays who have been with us for about 2 years.

Three of my cats are male and the fourth is a female. Needless to say, she rules the roost. The boys are scared to death of her and they weigh about 13 pounds each! White Paws and Blue Eyes never get any peace because they are her favorite targets; she chases them both under the bed!

The last 2 pictures are of Missy (Devil Cat) and Diggs (my big tom). Can you believe they are all afraid of a little cat that can hide amongst Christmas decorations!

By Michele

Love 'em, love 'em LOVE 'em!!!! They're so cute!!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a delightful little family of kitties. They all look so happy and contented too.

Thanks for sharing your babies.
Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Reply Like this photo? Yes