Craft: Lollipop Valentine's Cards

I recently took a trip to the Dollar Store and noticed that they sell Valentine's Cards with Lollipops included. 10 of them for $1. I thought it would be a much better idea to make my own with a few craft supplies and it would be less expensive! Good craft for kids.

Materials

• card stock (various colours)
  • rubber stamps for stamping, or pens/crayons for drawing or stickers
  • hole punch
  • a bag of lollipops or other candy.
  • Ribbon

Instructions

To be frugal, you can use a 8x11 inch sheet to make 8 cards. Fold sheet in half, then in half again, and once again in half! Then open up again and cut where you folded which will give you 8 small cards.

Decorate card with crayons, stamps, stickers. Punch holes at the top of the card and into the wrapper of the lollipop or candy. With a ribbon, tie the candy to the card. That's it! If you can manage to use recycled paper and ribbons you can make 50 of these for about a dollar!

Other items to attach besides candy (baggie with a homemade cookie or treat, friendship bracelets, fruity lip balm...)

Happy Crafting!

Source: This article was written by myself

By Lisa from Halifax