QuiltingCrafts

Firetruck Quilt Pattern

Category Quilting

I'm looking for a firetruck pattern for making a quilt. - Ruthie from SC

By Lynn (Guest Post)

If you can't find a picture of a firetruck in a coloring book, stop by your local firestation. They usually have coloring pictures for children (and bright silver badges if you have young children in your life). They are happy to give you both the pictures and the badges, as a rule, especially if you explain why you need it. If the picture is too complicated, tape it to a light box or window and trace over the lines you want to keep in your applique. The outline of the badge would make a great quilting pattern.

By cheryl (Guest Post)

was lookin for the same thing my grandson wanted a firetruck bedroom theme i bought a quilt rooms to go kids. but am making him pillows curtains. got my firetruck pics at firefighter.com, thet have party supplies for children, also you can go on line for party supplys look for firetrucks party stuff sometimes you find it listed as heros i found some nice pics also found fire man hat that ill be using to make a pillow sham and embroider grandsons name on it hope this will help you CherStan4@aol.com

By joyce nichols (Guest Post)

I have a firetruck applique pattern to scan to you.. joycen @ grundyec.net (remove spaces)

By blacroix (Guest Post)

Where can I get this fire truck pattern for my grandson quilt? I live at p.o.box 28 Inwood Ontario Canada NON 1KO. Thanks

By oumapam (Guest Post)

I am also looking for a fireman /firetruck pattern for a quilt for my 4 year old grandson. Thanks