Indoor Jelly Bean Hunt for Easter

0
Share
0
Save
Follow
Print

My children enjoy easter egg hunts, but when it was too cold outside to have it, I would take jellybeans, and hide them inside instead of using the colored eggs. They are so much smaller and would take them quite a while to find. You can match the colors to your decor so they match in. The black ones are really hard to find!

It's best to count them as you hide them, or you might be finding them months from now! For the harder ones, I'd say your getting hot or getting cold, as they get near it. You can have a prize for the most found, and for the hardest one found. Have fun!

Source: From my mother, when I was a child.

By Noreen Mong from Dover, PA

Holidays and Parties Easter GamesApril 9, 2009
🌻
😎
🎆
Generated 2021-06-22 17:47:47 in 735 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf61181521.tip.html