Luna (Bombay Kitten)

Luna is a 10 month old Bombay kitten. I adopted her in October of 2010. She loves to play with silver tinsel balls and will retrieve the balls when they are thrown. She loves to watch the hummers in the window and follows me around the house when I do housework. She is never far from me! She also talks to me all the time. I just wish I could figure out what she is trying to tell me. I swear sometimes she is calling MaMa!

By Linda

Luna obviously loves you very much. You are lucky to have such a loving and beautiful kitty girl living with you. We once had twin male all black cats, (Echo and Shadow). They were also very verbal, and I will always believe they called me Mama too. They wanted to be right with me all the time as well. It probably has a lot to do with how we treat them.

Thank you for sharing Luna with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes