Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Let Your Vacuum Cleaner Do The Work!

I used to hate to wipe down the surfaces in the bathrooms in our house because I have two daughters with long hair. Seems like that hair gets everywhere, and all I ended up doing was dragging it around on my cleaning cloths and mop. Finally I got the bright idea to bring my vacuum cleaner into the bathroom and let it suck up all of that excess hair BEFORE I do the "wet" cleaning. I even vacuum out the (dry) tub before I clean it. When all the hair and dust are vacuumed up, all it takes is a quick wipe down and tub, fixtures and floor are sparkling clean!

I also use my vacuum attachments for dusting as much as possible. Why not suck that dust up instead of just spreading it around with a dustcloth? We all NEED to clean, but I'm much more motivated to actually DO it when I get good results with the minimum of effort. Clean smart, not hard!

By Susie from Papillion, Nebraska

Make sure you check the brush roller from time to time as the hair will wrap around and eventually break the belt.
I also have long hair and I 've had to replace two belts before I finally learned to check that roller!
I guess I'm a slow learner.