Changing a Hot Light Bulb

If you don't want to wait a few minutes for the light bulb to cool down, just use an oven mitt to untwist the hot bulb.

By ThriftyFun

By KLS8800 (Guest Post)

I try to be positive in all aspects of my life, but this is absolutely silly. I have found that light bulbs cool down rather quickly. Use the rest room, check your calendar to see what appointments you have for the upcoming week.

Do a quick two minute or less task, then go change your light bulb. I know we live in an instant-I-want-it-now world, but really, if you cannot wait two minutes to let a lightbulb cool down, you really need to re-evaluate your priorities.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Lighting and ElectricMay 1, 2006
🍀
💘