Citrus Vinaigrette or Marinade
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp. red raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (1/2 a lemon works well)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- Chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped or grated lemon zest
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped or grated orange zest
Whisk all ingredients together. Taste for seasoning.
I use this for a light salad dressing and a meat marinade. It is quite versatile. It doubles easily.
By Lora Herrin from Milwaukie, OR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.