Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Cleaning With Micro Fiber Cloth

Reduce the amount of cleaning agent 5 - 10 times.

Don't be shy of water. Get what you want to clean quite wet. Wring out the micro fiber cloth as dry as you can. Scrub as light or as hard as you want. Rinse and wring out the cloth often. It works best when it is just damp and there is lots of water in and on the area to be cleaned.

A one square foot cloth will absorb a cup of water, but works best when it is just damp.

Spaghetti sauce comes off a white carpet with just light scrubbing, but will leave a spot that is whiter than the rest of the carpet.

With paints and inks, always clean them off clothes before they go into the wash.

It's amazing stuff, but you have to treat it different from regular cleaning cloths:

Reduce the cleaning agent or use plain water. Don't wash them with laundry that requires fabric softener. NEVER throw them into a dryer.

Have FUN!
DearWebby
http://webby.com/humor

I knew not to use bleach or fabric softener, but I did not know not to use the dryer. Wonder why?

microfiber was invented in Germany specifically to NOT use with chemicals; they are decades ahead of the USA in stopping chemical use; I used hydrogen peroxide in toilet just a bit & it worked wonders! See all the uses available! Super inexpensive; & organically good for the earth! generic ones are now being made in china; these micro fibers have 200,000 dirt grabbing "dots" per square inch & are made to be used only with water; I have used with success doing multiple things; found out about them on HSN.

Microfiber was designed in Germany to be used with only water NO chemicals at all! (they are decades ahead of the USA in stopping chemical use if not at least 100 years or more ahead of us!) 200,000 dirt grabbing dots per square inch; these are WONDERFUL for everything from cars, boats, outdoor, indoor, mirrors, windows, use on floor, etc; do NOT have to use chemicals at all; THESE are great & work wonders! saw 1st demonstated on QVC or HSN.

These things may work but I hate the way they feel in my hands...

they make my skin feel rough and snag my nails. I do professional

cleaning and never use Microfiber rags.