SceneryPhotos

Travel: Air Force One (Ronald Reagan Library, Simi Valley, CA)

The Ronald Reagan Library is just a few miles from us. We took the great grandkids to see it and they seemed to enjoy it a lot. They got to see inside the plane and saw the motorcade and Marine One, the helicopter. So many things to see and they change the displays all the time.

If you have a chance, be sure to go see it. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

By Vi Johnson from Moorpark, CA

Anonymous

That must have been such a wonderful experience for all, Vi! Before I moved back to the West Coast from Grand Rapids, Michigan I visited the Gerald R. Ford Museum that was only about a mile from my home there and it was awe inspiring :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Wow, that sounds like a great educational trip! I haven't been there in awhile, but Ohio has a free Air Force museum about 20 miles west of us, in Dayton. There's a lot of history stored there. imho, we are all responsible for teaching the next generations about our history. Unfortunately, they're getting less history in school every year.

Reply Like this photo? Yes