Product FinderConsumer Advice

Instructions for Ward's Convection/Microwave Oven

I was given an older Montgomery Ward Convection/Microwave oven and it has no instruction book. I think it's an early 1980s model. It has these words at the top of the display window on the right: "Convection/Comb. I/Comb.II".

I see a book for sale on line that's called "Adventures In Microwave/ Convection Cooking/Montgomery Ward". This might be the book that came with these MW ovens. I would like to know if anyone has this book at home that they can check for me to see if it is just recipes, or if it also gives instructions on how to use this thing by talking about these Comb.I or II settings? Thank you.

By NanMoregon from Schofield River area, OR

I don't have the product or the book but I would like to recommend a website that might be able to help. www.retrevo.com

I had that oven. While some had problems with it, I absolutely loved mine. it lasted many long years too. I've never been able to find one that I liked half as much.

The book you mention is just recipes. I dug mine out and guess what? I put the operating manual inside--it is for model number 8284. Since I no longer have the oven, I'd be glad to send you the manual. E-mail me.

Would you make a copy of the manual for me?

I have the book and unfortunately it is just recipes. I'm looking for the same instructions for using the various combinations etc.

I have the book and yes it tells you how to cook in them and has recipes. If any one needs a book I have one to sell in good condition

I am looking for a manual for model KSA 8285A Montgomery Ward Microwave/Convection oven please help if you have one or know how I can get one. Thanks Julie

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 4, 2010
📓
🌻
🎂