BathroomCleaning

Tub Scrub Paste

This tip is from a magazine and it works so well I want to share it. In a bowl: place contents of 1 box of baking soda. Add a small amount at a time of your favorite dish washing liquid.

Stir as you add the liquid soap, and stir to a smooth paste. Place the cleaner in a container with a lid, label it with a marking pen, and use to scrub things that need a little bit of gentle scouring action, like the bathtub.

This shouldn't scratch surfaces, but you might try it on a spot that doesn't show, if you aren't sure of the durability of your surface.

Rinse with clear water, polish with dry cloth if desired.

This "tub scrub" worked beautifully on my maroon plastic hot tub. It also cleaned stainless steel just to a glorious shine, & made my chrome sparkle.

I love this stuff. I use less time, less elbow grease, and it costs less to use to clean. It gives great results. What's not to love?

Source: Woman's World Weekly Magazine

By Ann Phelps from New Mexico