Queen Anne's Lace

Category Scenery

This is a picture of some Queen Anne's Lace taken in our nearby National Park of Waterton/Glacier. This park straddles the border between Montana and Alberta, Canada.

It can be dried quite successfully. Of course, one can't pick it in a National park. So the alternative is to take a picture.

By Irene from Pincher Creek, AB. Canada

Hi from Australia Irene, we have Queen Anne's lace growing in our garden. It is one of my favourites. I love the lacey look.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How hard is it to dry? What's the best way? There is alot of the wild Queen Anne's lace around here and it would be so pretty to use in dried arrangements.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That is truly beautiful! We had Queen Anne's lace growing in my Mother's garden when I was growing up.

I can't find it here in South Georgia now, tho. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Nancy (Guest Post)

You can also cut it - place it in a jar with colored water made from food coloring and the stem will 'suck' it up and then have colored lace. The kids really like to do this for something different.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Pam (Guest Post)

Here in Pennsylvania, USA I have found pink Queen Anne's Lace growing wild. Not a lot, but enough to make me curious about it.

Reply Like this photo? Yes