47 Indian Chief Motorcycle

It's a tribute to my dad. He died of cancer on May 1st this year. For months before his death, we worked on getting his dream to become a reality. When he first learned the news about the cancer, he purchased the frame and set out on a journey to rebuild it from scratch. He bought every little piece from screw to screw.

He was constantly in the hospital due to complications, but we got as much done together as we could. The photo is shown of the bike INCOMPLETE, but we had done what we had to do to start it and check out the rebuilt engine. There is still a handful of things to be done after that photo was taken. It is currently really close to being fully restored.

Dad didn't get to see the bike come this far along, but his last words to me were "Finish my bike!" So, I've set out to finish it like I promised him. Hope daddy is proud!

The photo of the frame inside the house was the farthest me and daddy got. The picture outside with blue paint was taken shortly after his death.

By Becca25 from NY

So sorry for the loss of your daddy. Bless you for working on finishing his Indian for him!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I honestly do not have any tips,except what a wonderful thing you have done for your Dad. He must have been special and you are special for doing it for him. I know he must be looking down and smiling at you for fulfilling his dreams. Sincerely, Nikki Lewis

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Becca, my condolences on losing your daddy. I know he'd be so proud of you for keeping your promise! Hugs, JPJ

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Consumer Advice CollectiblesNovember 4, 2011
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf67264963.tip.html

CollectiblesConsumer Advice