When a Bathtub Shelf Won't Fit

I love those wire basket shelves that adjust over the tub. You know, the kind you sit things in and can slide forward for a soak and backward for a shower?

I finally found one, but then realized that the oval shape of my tub made it not fit. Not one to be daunted, I found that it fits over the lip on top and the curtain rod. This way, I can fit the ugly stuff high up and put pretty candles along the edges. From it, you can hang back scrubbers, the body washes that have the "hooks" on them, washcloths, mesh bags of kids toys, soaps on ropes, and more.

I don't know that this will ever work for anyone else, but in case you want to put a board or basket up there, you will remember that sometimes you can make it work.

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

This was really smart of you!

Home and Garden Home Improvement BathroomDecember 7, 2011
📓
🎂
🌻